Whether you’re an individual, a partnership, or a corporation we are able to offer a complete range of bookkeeping and related services.
We are a business that specializes in Sage 50 bookkeeping software.
Our experience with this software goes back to when it was DOS based (ACCPAC) and has continued through it's evolution through Simply Accounting to it's present release as the Sage 50 product.
What can we offer?
- reviewing your bookkeeping requirements
- recommending appropriate procedures for bookkeeping including posting, etc.
- adopting a suitable Chart of Accounts
- setting up the required tax codes
- creating appropriate lists of Vendors and Customers based on your history
- payroll setup
- import of historical data
- posting details or summaries of daily sales / purchase activities
- posting employee hours and other details related to payroll
- reconciling bank records
- reconciling credit card statements
- pay cheques
- benefits and entitlements
- vacation tracking
- RRSP contributions
- preparation of T4s, T4NRs, T4As, and T5s
- dividends, owners contributions, and owners withdrawals for incorporated businesses
- federal Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- provincial sales tax (PST)
- payroll taxes and levies such as tax withholding, CPP and EI
- preparation of T4s
- balance sheet
- income statement
- comparative income statements for various time periods
- Almost any report imaginable can be produced using MS Excel and the add-on XLGL package
- While we do offer tax return preparation, business owners often use the services of an accountant for audit and tax preparation